- Monday October 4th, 2021
- Monday November 29th, 2021
- Tuesday February 15th, 2022
- Wednesday April 6th, 2022
Meeting Notes / Minutes
Meeting Information and Presentations
***Currently meeting on ZOOM***
Catholic Education Centre – 3rd Floor
80 Sheppard Avenue East
Toronto, Ontario M2N 6E8
Monday to Friday: 8am – 4pm
Phone & Email
- Information and Resources for the 2021-2022 School Year
- Return to In-Person Learning Video – September 2021
- Program and Course Calendar – 2021-2022
- TCDSB Consolidated Financial Statements – August 31st, 2021
- Budget Estimates – 2021-2022
- TPH Covid-19 Guidance: Elementary & Secondary Schools
- TPH Covid-19: School Information for Parents & Caregivers
OAPCE provides resources to CSPC’s helping to ensure they operate in accordance with Ontario’s Education Act.
CSPC Elections – 2021-2022
TCDSB Policy S.10 and Appendices
- Catholic School Parent Councils, Policy S.10
- Appendix A – TCDSB, CSPC By-Laws
- Appendix B – TCDSB Guidelines for School Accounts and Catholic School Parent Councils
- Catholic School Parent Council (CSPC) Policy S.10 and By-Laws
- The Role of the Chair / Co-Chairs
- CSPC Finances – Roles & Responsibilities & KEV Accounting System
Ontario Ministry Regulation
Parent Involvement Committee (PIC) Grant Resource
PIC and PRO Grant Information
- TCDSB Anonymous Alerts
- Safe Schools Report – 2020 – 2021
- Safe and Accepting Schools Team Presentation – OAPCE – October 4th, 2021
- Safe Schools Report – 2019 – 2020
- Strategies for Parents – Supporting children involved with bullying behaviour
- Strategies for Elementary Students – Supporting friends involved in bullying behaviour
TCDSB’s Transition Guides for Parents/Guardians and Grade 8 Students may help with the transition to secondary school and identify the many opportunities available:
Below you will find links that strenghten the bonds between schools, students and their parents.
- Toronto Catholic District School Board (TCDSB)
- The Institute for Catholic Education
- Catholic Principals Council of Ontario
- Ontario Catholic School Business Officials’ Association
- Ontario Catholic Supervisory Officials’ Association
- Ontario English Catholic Teachers Association
- Ontario Catholic School Trustees’ Association
- The Learning Partnership
- Canadian Safe Schools Network
What Parents are Saying…
“…a valuable resource of knowledge, information and expertise to bring back to my school council…”
“Amazing energy felt in the room during our meetings…”
“…a great opportunity to network with other parents…”
Join our Mailing List
For all the latest news, information and upcoming events, sign up for OAPCE News and have all the information delivered right to your inbox.
Meetings Per Year
OAPCE Commissioning Ceremony
Our Mission & Vision
OAPCE is the voice of parents that promotes and protects publicly funded Catholic Education in Ontario.
Strengthen Our Collective Voice.
Through our connection to home, school and church, OAPCE collaborates with local and provincial education partners to strengthen the parent voice.
Our mandate is to assist with the education and training for parents regarding school council operations, increasing parental involvement, improving student and school performance and other matters related to the Catholic education system.
The Ontario Association of Parents in Catholic Education is the only association recognized by The Ministry of Education and the Institute for Catholic Education as representing parents/guardians of children within Ontario’s publicly funded education system.